There’s lots of misinformation bouncing around endurance sport. It can be confusing to know what to do. If you’re asking yourself any of the following questions…
How do I get fitter?
- How do I get faster?
- How can I be healthier?
- How can I fit training around my busy life (with family, work, etc.)?
- How should I train to overcome or avoid injury?
- More volume or intensity?
- Should I buy a power meter?
- HRV…what’s that all about?
- Should I eat carbs or be following a Low Carb High Fat (LCHF) diet?
- How can I become more consistent?
- Why do I beat myself up about missed training sessions?
- How should I prepare for my next event?
- What training should I focus on given my event is only weeks away?
- How should I structure my training with X many hours per week?
- How can I find more hours to train?
- Put your trust in a high performance professional endurance coach with a proven track record of answering these questions. I’ve worked at the top of British triathlon coaching. Working with, teaching and mentoring some of the best coaches in the world. I’ve had the immense pleasure of supporting hundreds of athletes to realise their sporting ambitions…chances are I’ve helped an athlete just like you.